LandB

Black Water Tank Flush

I have a 2007 Monaco Camelot and I can no longer add any water using the black water tank flush connection. It has worked in the past but no longer. I believe there is a check valve in the line somewhere, but not sure where. I have removed the hose connection/plate and it is not on the backside. I have been told it may be in the cabinet under the bathroom sink, but doesn't appear to be there either.

I called Allied Recreation Group (Monaco), but they have not called back so far.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Larry

I had a similar problem with our Exec. I removed the spray head and cleaned the holes with a thin wire. With spray head removed I verified flow before re-installing. It has worked fine since.

How did you get access to the spray head? I can't seem to find any way to gain access to any of the area above the tanks.

Larry

On ours the spray head is at the opposite end of the tank from the dump valves. The panel over this end of the waste tanks has two latches underneath. I don't know that yours is the same but it should be similar.