Sign in to follow this  
wajames

2015 Western Area Rally - Info and Arrival Instructions

Get an early start!

Here is key info and arrival instructions for the Western Area's 2015 "Out of this World" theme Rally at the Riverside County Fair and National Data Festival grounds in Indio, Calif., January 7 to 11, 2015

Latest General and Arrival Info is here

See you in Indio!

Edited 12/12/14 to change info link to wafmca.com to avoid duplication

Edited by wajames

We've received several inquiries about what Seminars will be offered at Indio at our Out Of This World Rally January 7-11 2015, Here are links to the Details

See you in Indio!

We already will be at a nice RV resort just 30 minutes away at Desert Hot Springs area. It won't make sense for me to move my coach and dry camp but I may like to attend a couple seminars and kick a couple of tires. What would it cost to stop by in my toad?

We already will be at a nice RV resort just 30 minutes away at Desert Hot Springs area. It won't make sense for me to move my coach and dry camp but I may like to attend a couple seminars and kick a couple of tires. What would it cost to stop by in my toad?

Hi!

Sorry for a late response but we just got the latest info on Day Passes.

As an FMCA member you have 2 basic options:

1. Passport(s) which are good for all days of the Rally and include evening entertainment.

2. Buy Day Passes for just the days you will attend.

Passports are $45 per person (before 12/19) and $55 per person after 12/19 or at the gate. Before 12/19 Register here on fmca.com

http://www.fmca.com/chapters/area-rallies.html

Day passes can be purchased at Gate3/Information Desk throughout the Rally. Gate 3 Parking is limited and is for Passport and Handicap.

Day Passes can also be bought at Gate 9 on Wednesday including parking (Wednesday only).

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday Day Passes will be sold at the Arrival Area (entrance on Oasis street), but not at Gate 9. Day Pass parking is available at the Oasis Street entrance south of Dr Carreon Ave on Thurs, Fri, Sat. Tram service is available from the Arrival Area to the center of the grounds.

Day Passes for attendees are $10.00/day, those under 12 are free

Day Passes allow day visitors to stay on the grounds until 5 PM and they can attend the Ladies Tea ($2.00 charge), craft and seminar classes, Chapter Fair, etc.

FMCA members can stay for the evening’s entertainment for an additional $15.00

As to kicking of tires, these RV dealers will be bringing some (and the attached coaches):

Holland Motor Homes

Kenai Coach

Mike Thompson’s RV Super Stores

OC RV

Paul Evert’s RV Country

Premier Coach

Southwest Coaches

Transwest RV

(list subject to change)

See you in Indio!

Warren