murmanone

1995 Safari/Sable Hydraulic Brakes

Hi friends,

I am looking for the part #'s for the front and rear calipers plus rotors on my 95' Safari/Sable. I have exhausted the Safari/Monaco avenues and the Eaton rear axle info on the plates attached to the rear. If anyone has the part #'s please respond or direct me to a source.

Thanks,

Murmanone

A parts house that deals in truck parts would be able to help you. I found a parts store in Phoenix that found me the hubs and drums I needed for my spartan chassis/rockwell axle.

Monaco Service still has records of a number of older Safari coaches. You might give them a call (this information is a couple of months old, but suggest you try it):

Monaco Oregon Service Center. ORservice@monacorv.com.

91186 N. Coburg Industrial Way

Coburg, OR 97408.

Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 4:00pm PT. 877-466-6226

I contacted ORservice@monacorv.com and they replied that the info for 95' Safari parts was sparse at best. They suggested I look for parts numbers on the calipers. There are casting numbers on the calipers, so I will forward that info to them. I don't have a good feeling about there interest in my problem.

Thanks for the reply.

Murmanone

I have a 96 beaver Monterey... Magnum Blue Streak hydraulic over hydraulic disc brakes... google the number on the caliper and you will get several sources... they are Bendix Calipers with twin 4" pistons...driver and passenger sides are different part numbers... rebuilt, loaded (with pads) calipers are about $100 each... for a little more $$$, NAPA can have you one tomorrow morning on their delivery truck...