geebee

Running light replacement

We have a 2002 Travel Supreme Type A motorhome. Sometime back, I hit a coyote on the highway. No serious damage was done. However, one of the running lights suffered a broken housing.

I used Gorilla glue in an attempt to repair it. This fix lasted about a year before the housing broke loose again. I have been attempting to locate another one with no success. I have searched on the Iternet and have contacted several RV salvage yards.

The housing is made of some sort of plastic material. "Made in England" is the only text on it. Nothing about who the manufacturer might be. I believe the 2001 model used the same light, and perhaps some later models used the same running light.

Would appreciate any ideas as to where I might find one of these running lights.

Thanks. GeeBee

This look like a typical off road light. They have them at WalMart, Autozone, O'Rileys, NAPA or you might try your local 4X4 Off Road accessories Store. If all else fails try looking at J.C. Whitney. Hope this helps.

This look like a typical off road light. They have them at WalMart, Autozone, O'Rileys, NAPA or you might try your local 4X4 Off Road accessories Store. If all else fails try looking at J.C. Whitney. Hope this helps.

Hadn't thought of those since they are usually chrome with metal housings. Good catch.

GreenBeaver & hermonmuller,

I appreciate your response. I have checked out all of your suggestions with no success.

I called the Jayco Service Manager thinking, as they had acquired the remains of Travel Supreme, that they might have some of the TS parts still available. He gave me the phone number of DJ Specialties, http://djspecialties.net/ , who had acquired the TS leftover parts. Dave had the light I need in stock. It was somewhat pricey at $88.00 plus shipping. However, I needed it so I ordered it.

DJ Specialties appears to be a place where TS owners can get parts for their motorhome.

Once again, guys, thanks for your inputs.

Glenn