medico

Forum with Win 8 and IE 11

Windows 8 and IE 11 have been out for a long time. Many of the functions in the editing toolbar at the top still do not work with IE 11. In order to get all the functions, ie copy/paste, add links, add pictures, etc. to work I have to use Firefox.

Any idea when this Forum S/W will be updated to work properly in IE 11?

I use google chrome for this forum at home, as I have ie11. At work I use ie9 and it works fine. But FMCA isn't the only place that has the problem with ie10 or ie11. In an effort to beef up security by Microsoft, they have changed so many things in the way these browsers operate, as soon as the IT personnel think we are on top of it, MS sends yet another update that counteracts our efforts. MS is frantically working on ie12, which we are hoping will bring an end to some of the madness.

On RVNet (Escapees) I have the same problem, but not on iRV2 or GS Open Roads. It is more of a nuisance. I can always switch to FF if I wish to add a link or Image or copy/paste, etc.

I have adapted Win 8.1 and IE 11 because I am pleased with the extra security measures.