starrcreek

Norcold 1210 Replacement With RF197 Samsung

Elite RV repairs, Harrisburg, OR is replacing the old Norcold, (@#$%##) with Samsung I purchased from Homedepot. I have parts for the 1210, such as 12 door bins and all the electric board, shelving etc..Cooling unit is weak, dead. If anyone needs parts contact me.

Thanks for the post, ours is next to be replaced with the same unit. I have had it with NEVERCOLD products. Was Home Depot the best $$?

When you change to a house type fridge, while shopping be sure to compare the maximum amp draw on the spec label inside the fridge door. The less the draw, the longer you can run on battery battery backup/inverter. Also the Samsung brand will work on msw inverter just fine. I purchased mine at Lowes, so shop around.

Thank you for the advice kaypsmith. we only dry camp one week end a year for 2 days and my generator has an auto start when the batteries drop too low. I was mostly concerned the the invertor wave form working with the electronics on the fridge, this unit seems to be the one everyone recomends, so I think i will be ok.

Elite RV repairs, Harrisburg, OR is replacing the old Norcold, (@#$%##) with Samsung I purchased from Homedepot. I have parts for the 1210, such as 12 door bins and all the electric board, shelving etc..Cooling unit is weak, dead. If anyone needs parts contact me.

Where are you located? Are you going to the Family reunion in Redmond, OR. We may have a use for a door bin or two and maybe inside bin. My wife likes to pack it tight sometimes but never complain about it.

We ordered our Samsung RF197 from Brands Inc. for $1,208 including shipping. Projected date of receipt was 10 day, we had it in 7. They have warehouses all across the country, so they use the closest or available stock. We had it a little less than 1 year, and we will never go back.

We had a Samsung 3 door refrigerator installed by Classic Coach in Lakeland Florida glad to be rid of our Norcold. They did an excellent job of installing it. It works wonderful.

Dodged the bullet this trip, Norcold 1200 started to warm up, I thought to run to Walmart buy a small fridge and transfer stuff, so I did, in plugged it shut off the gas. On the way to Williamsburg Va it blows the ammonia line.

If I had left it on we would have lost the coach we've only had since May, thanks Norcold keep up the good work! FYI the recall parts did not work until after we set up did the red light come on to alert us of a problem.

Good thing I was paying attention!