Sign in to follow this  
Tandava

Alladin System

I have a 2006 Beaver Patriot Thunder with the Alladin computer system. While I have not had any series issues with it, I am told that Alladin is no longer around and that if the system has a failure that I am out of luck. A replacement might be the Silverleaf but I have no doubt that significant bucks would be involved to make the change. Since the Alladin is critical to monitor the coach's systems I am concerned about running the coach without some type of monitoring system. Any advise or thoughts on a replacement or availability of Alladin parts and repair?

Hello Tandava

We here at Silverleaf do have a drop-in replacement for the Alladin and Alladin Jr. Systems. Its not a matter of 'IF' it can be repaired (when the joystick wears out) --as virtually all usable replacement parts are long gone from the supply pipeline. More of a matter of When it gets replaced.

Its pretty much an all-or-nothing situation.

Our setup exceeds the original by far--in its utility and robust nature. In its more friendly display and functions. Its also a less cumbersome system which, when installed, utilizes much of the original wiring. This keeps the installation to less-than a day by an installer (or ourselves here in Albany.)

Give a call for more background

Art Renda
Documentation Central
Silverleaf Electronics, Albany, Oregon
(888) 741-0259

Art, how much would a replacement system cost if existing Alladin has three cameras, engine and trans data, trips meters, compass, outside and basement temp? Would it cover up or fit in the same hole in the dash?

Hello Ray

I'm checking on that price tag for the complete R&R.

The joystick hole gets enlarged...by about 1/4". Trivial. The rest, as I recall, fits in the same spot.

Our installer (at the factory) is Dale (who's currently out on the circuit to a couple trade shows and a rally.)

I should have a fix on the outlay later today; not an uncommon configuration.

Art

//

Hello Ray

There's going to be some variance--depending on who and where the install is done. I can speak for our shop here at the factory. Other shops have typically a larger case load and often need to split up jobs--so shop hours may vary wildly. For us, its a days work to do a complete job with check-out and orientation.

The equipment cost is less-than $3000. Add a days' work and there you have it.

We offer a drive-in drive-out same-day service. Schedule it like a Drs. appointment.

If you have a favorite shop, ask them to give us a call regarding this. We have parts in stock and can assemble a package and get it shipped to your shop when you're ready.

Art Renda
Documentation Central
Silverleaf Electronics, Albany, Oregon
(888) 741-0259

I've got an 06 Monterey Ventura IV.  The Alladin system shows a "5L" or "6L" when I'm in those gears.  It also shows a "2C" when I'm in that gear.  What do the letters mean?  Is there a low and high gear for the Allison transmission that I don't know about?