RHernandez

Braking System For Cadillac SRX-- What Did You Use?

Not towing a SRX, but I am towing an 08 CTS. I'm using an SMI Stay-in-Play Duo and it's performed well. The installation is hidden and out of the way and requires no set up (other than initial installation) for towing. It's tow and go and is truly a no hassle unit. I'm towing behind a diesel Super-C rig. You may be interested in the SMI Air Force One if your rig has air brakes.

I also would recommend the SMI Stay-N-Play system - I tow a 2009 Saturn Vue - very similiar in design and weight as the SRX - This unit has worked flawlessly over the past 20, 000 miles !! Costs a little more up front but well worth the simplicity to engage and get on the road !!

If you do go with this unit, would recommend a dash light installed to show that the unit is working while driving your coach - really gives you peace of mind !!

Hey Thanks everyone for the information.... I oppted to go with the RVi 2 Brake.... Works like a champ.

Because I tow two different vehicles I chose something I can us in both.... I put it in what ever vehicle I take...

I also use a wireless lighting system made by bullet......

Check it out...

Rudy

I have heard good things about the RVi2 brake but I think Herman has the best RV brake for a Diesel coach with the M&G out there the only problem they are a bear to install, my choice was A Roadmaster Brakemaster because I change toads often and the ease of installation.