Sign in to follow this  
tlight

Let's get acquainted

Marlene and I have been members since May 09. Just getting around to using the Forums. Have read quite a number and have gained some knowledge I didn't have concerning motorhoming. Thanks to all for your great contributions and your willingness to share with us newcomers. Hope to hear from some of you as we begin our association with FMCA.

Marlene and I have been members since May 09. Just getting around to using the Forums. Have read quite a number and have gained some knowledge I didn't have concerning motorhoming. Thanks to all for your great contributions and your willingness to share with us newcomers. Hope to hear from some of you as we begin our association with FMCA.

Welcome. The wife and I are newbies as well and we look forward to reading and learning from this forum.

Welcome newbies from an oldie!

Tom and Marlene, I can see that you have ambitious plans for this fall, sounds like a great trip. You might want to start a BLOG letting us know how your trip is going, what your are doing and seeing and where you plan to go next. Each entry doesn't have to be long, just a few lines about what is going on as you travel.

Thomas and Deborah, I hope you will let us know what your experience with motor homes is and what plans for travel you have as they develop. Feel free to ask questions and to share your knowledge answering questions where you can help others.

New members are the life blood of an organization. This organization has many senior members which is great but those senior members have a way of dropping out or just fading away. Get involved as much or as little as you like. If you enjoy the forum, attend a rally, local or national. If you haven't been to a convention, try to get to one. Once you go, you'll be hooked!

Welcome and enjoy FMCA.

Tom (Hey, where did I see that before?)

Guest Wayne77590

A delayed welcome to all.

We hope you share some of your past experiences so that we may learn also.

Happy trails.