lylefikse

Camping World Turns Down Warranty Repair Of Inside Step

Rise and bends. Only now it grinds and stays put. The whole step assembly is going to be replaced. Motor and all. It comes as a complete unit.

In terms of diagnosis fees, we were surprised, when our local Freightliner, charged us a diagnosis fee of $280, just to tell us that our issue was not covered under Freightliner warranty! The issue is that the dash clock loses time & settings everytime we hit the battery disconnect. Oh well. We paid the $280.

In terms of diagnosis fees, we were surprised, when our local Freightliner, charged us a diagnosis fee of $280, just to tell us that our issue was not covered under Freightliner warranty! The issue is that the dash clock loses time & settings everytime we hit the battery disconnect. Oh well. We paid the $280.

Your clock does not have an internal battery or chip to save time and date. Had a similar problem with the radio on our 2012 Vista, everytime I shut off the batteries I would lose all settings. The system we have now saves settings.

Freightliner of Chattnooga, Threw our grill from engine compartment on the ground breaking it. Put 30 qts of oil in the engine without draining the old oil.  Lost the dip stick seal, Did not plug the Coach in as they said they would. filled the toilet, no water in tanks yet. and  everything in the freezer and refrigerator ruined. Where store it welded up the grill and painted it for us. From Tn to Az we spewed oil all over our toad and the rear of the mh.

The CAT Service in Tucson replaced the dip stick for us and batteries. Batteries  died off old age and changed the oil. Only time I have sen clean oil on Diesel dipstick.

On the way there Demning N M. drained all the oil, and cleaned the rear of mh. but not the dipstick. We went to self serv car wash right at the border and spent a few  hours and a truck load of quarters cleaning it up. All this occurred upon leaving Red Rock Az and in NM and limping back to Az for family death. I am not sure all the oil was gotten off. On return trip in Flagstaff going up grade engine went into limp mode.  KOA has to truck in their water and didn't really want me to wash out the CAC and Radiator. This 2012and we never got a cent from Freightliner. Dealing with health issues we let them walk all over us.

Joe, I suspect we are hearing more Sea Stories aka one uppens. "If you think that was bad, let me tell you what happened to me.........................."  "Or I can top that."

Let me quote Dragnet, "Just the facts mam".

Herman

Actually with that much EXTRA oil, the oil would likely become aerated (crankshaft splashing in the oil).  That could easily lead to damage, particularly on a HEUI injection system.