CyHawk

ACC Warranty Services Group LLC & Formal Action by Indiana Attorney General

From 2 posts on iRV2 Forum dated 6/5/2014 and 7/16/2014:

"Good news for anyone who has had unsatisfactory dealings with ACC Warranty Services Group. The Indiana Attorney General is definitely filing a formal action against ACC Warranty Services Group. You can go online and file a complaint, or call Mark Snodgrass, Deputy Attorney General, 317-234-6784."

(http://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/acc-warranty-update-161396.html#post2194250)

​Let us hope that this is a successful action. We will be calling Mr. Snodgrass early next week to add our name to the list of consumers that paid our premium in full as scheduled only to have to deal with a very unprofessional Steve Burgess and not get our claim paid.

To Disgruntled/Dissatisfied ACC Customers:

Today, 9/2/2014, I called Mark Snodgrass at the Indiana Attorney General's office regarding our ability to be part of their case against ACC Warranty. Per Mr. Snodgrass, they filed the lawsuit against ACC Warranty 1.5-2 weeks ago. However, due to so many people contacting the Indiana Attorney General's office since they filed the suit, Mr. Snodgrass said they will be amending the lawsuit to incorporate more people's claims. Therefore, you need to call Mr. Snodgrass, 317-234-6784, ASAP if you want to be part of this lawsuit.

Does anyone have a current update on this issue.

I have a current extended warranty contract with AAC and have just attempted to file my 1st claim, only to learn that there phone number is no longer in service, and their web site is 'down for service'.

I learned all this as I tried to file my first claim - go figure!!

Does anyone know the CURRENT STATUS of ACC Warranty Group, and the CURRENT STATUS of the Indiana AG lawsuit. I can't find ANY current info on either - everything online seems to be about a year old.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

Court ruled against ACC Warranty. Burgess skipped town and The State of Indiana is after him. Burgess fled to Florida and then Arizona. State wants to get him in court and get the declaration of assets which by now are probably transferred into other peoples names. Depending on when that took place the court may be able to undo. I don't expect to get anything back from this con man however he will have a tough time scamming RV'ers in the future. Mark Snodgrass - Deputy Attorney General said it was now in the hands of the State of Indiana Collections Department 317 232 6201