RVPA

Lazydays Or North Trails In Florida?

So we are thinking about ordering a new Tiffin motorhome.

If I order it here in Florida, I am between ordering from Lazydays in Tampa or North Trails in Fort Myers.

Any opinions ????

Which is closest to your home base? Closer means less travel to warranty the little problems you find. It seems ALL RVs have problems that are covered under warranty.

I have heard good things about both, but have no first hand info of either. In our case Lazy Days would be considerably closer so probably the best choice for us.

Tyler Dallie at lazydays. 813-323-0965. Did an excellent job of getting us our Allegro 32ca. I would recommend him to any buyer.

I can't say anything about North Trails or Lazy Days in Florida, but I have been treated extremely well by Lazy Days in Tucson. I would recommend Lazy Days since I have purchased two RV's and had service done on both by them.

Lazy Days is awesome on the sales side. Good pricing and the Crown club is nice during delivery. From the Service side - forget it! I take my new coach to a small service center is Titusville Fl as LD will keep you around forever and never get things completed. This is were their Crown Club is in their belief the reason you would just want to wait the time out. CC is nice for a day but not weeks. A simple oil change appt at LD becomes a 10 hours ordeal.

I would suggest that before you order, you get pricing from Sherman RV in Sherman Mississippi and Davis RV in Memphis Tennessee. These two consistently discount new orders from Tiffin 28-30% off of MSRP. We bought at Davis and were very pleased with the experience. Many Tiffin owners come all the way from the west coast to do business with these two. Send the "sales manager" an e-mail with the specs of what you want and they will get right back to you. Check www.tiffinrvnetwork.com for more on Tiffin product. Not a factory website, TRVN is run by Tiffin owners for Tiffin owners. (Although not restricted to Tiffin owners!)

Got my current and a Allegro Bus from Lazydays, Tampa. Sales is good, service is not! I have noticed that their MSRP is higher than

Factory MSRP. <_<

I will shop around before my next coach & talk to factory about price first...then order from a dealer that has good service! FMCA

Convention is a great place to start..... :)

Got my current and a Allegro Bus from Lazydays, Tampa. Sales is good, service is not! I have noticed that their MSRP is higher than

Factory MSRP. <_<

I will shop around before my next coach & talk to factory about price first...then order from a dealer that has good service! FMCA

Convention is a great place to start..... :)

Yes, Lazy Days pricing is high...if you go there be sure to negotiate and do not accept their first offer.

I placed a deposit on a coach in Houston this past June and was ready to purchase pending an inspection. Just so happened that I found the exact coach at Lazy Days in Tampa a few days later. I called, spoke to a salesman and informed him of my status. He asked that I send him a copy of the purchase agreement on the Houston based coach so that he might also offer a price. He promptly called back and indicated that the price I was paying was "below wholesale" and that he could do nothing for me....except when informed him that I was not seeking financing and that I was ready to buy that very afternoon.

Within the hour, Lazy Day's matched the price (some $46,000 off of the asking price..go figure) sent me two airline tickets to Tampa, a car to meet me at the airport as well as a hotel stay and 3 exhaustive days of individual "newbie RV training". While there, I also went through the driving school which I found to be most beneficial and would encourage ANYONE regardless of experience, to go through if given the opportunity.

I was most skeptical of the entire "Lazy Days Experience" and looked for holes in the armor at every turn and was not able to find any. Everyone was helpful and while I have not been back for any service issues, I can honestly say that the entire experience was most enjoyable.

I've joked with friends that this was the first time I ever wrote a six-figure check wearing shorts and flip-flops!

LAZY DAYS FLORIDA HAS THE WORST SERVICE DEPT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS,YOU WILL SPEND A WHOLE WINTER THERE IF YOU LET THEM. ALWAYS SOME EXCUSE ,PLAN ON STAYING AWHILE.PAY ATTENTION TO THE FINANCE PEOPLE ALSO, DO YOUR HOME WORK ON EXTENDED WARRANTY,INSURANCE ETC..........YOU CAN SAVE BIG IF YOU SPEND A LITTLE TIME GETTING OUTSIDE QUOTES BEFORE YOU SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE.

Lazydays NO WAY they just abandon you as soon as they get your money. They have many good people working there, but the sales department talks nice as they stick it to you.