Sign in to follow this  
tom538

Radio Fuse In 2004 Fleetwood Expedition

My dashboard mounted radio quit recently and I am trying to locate the fuse associated with it.

Can anyone with the same rig or similar rig guide me to where it is located.

Coincidently, the automatic door lock also no longer functions.

Maybe they share a fuse?

Any help appreciated

I don'tknow if they will be the same but my 2003 Fleetwood Pace Arrow has a fuse for the unswitched 12v to radio in the front of the engine compartment. It was a inline blade fuse holder.

My radio has an in-line fuse located behind the radio. I had to remove the radio to find it.

You can call Fleetwood customer service with your Fleetwood ID and they can tell you where it is and also email you wiring and plumbing schematics.

Same problem in my 2007 Dynasty. I did find a blade type fuse in the electrical bay, but it is still good. I also pulled the radio out of the dash looking for an in line fuse but none was found. I don't know where else one would hide. I have the electrical diagrams, but they only show one fuse, and I have already found one. Any ideas welcome.

Some radios have a 1 amp fuse inside the radio. If you replace it and it blows again right away the radio needs service by a radio tech. A test light will tell if you have power to the radio if you unplug the harness from the back. Usually red wire is 12 volts and black is ground.