Sign in to follow this  
dstankov

B and C Chapter

I know there is a thread about formation of a Type B Chapter, however, is there any interest in forming a chapter for the owners of B or C coaches. I have found that when attending chapter events or rallies the discussion tend to move towards the interests of Class A owners and those interests may not pertain to Class B or C owners. I have already contacted FMCA about forming a chapter and have received the chapter formation package. The question now is the level of interest.

For informational purposes I am located in the Mid Atlantic area (Central Virginia).

You should go to the class B forum www.classbforum.com and post this message. I have not looked to see if there is a similar web site for class C owners. I know Good Sams has a class C forum where you can maybe get interested owners to respond. It just might be what you are looking for. I hope you find owners with enough interest to pursue the formation of a chapter that would better the interest of class B and class C owners. Good Luck and Happy Travels!!