emmaisacat

RV Driver Training School in Memphis, TN area

In Memphis, the 1st week of November we are taking delivery of a new Phaeton 36 GH.

We have towed large 5th wheels for many years but this will be our 1st motorhome. We want to take a training course before we start our trek back to Arizona, our home base.

Do you know of any RV Driver training schools in Memphis or the Southeast? I can't locate any in the vicinity.

Thanks, Jim for your input. I have been in touch with them, and they may work. It seems, the trainers are very mobile and they are hard to pin down. I want to take the driving class in my new Motorhome. I have not had one before and it seems like time and money well spent.

Lazy Days in Tampa and Tucson offer RV driver training. A friend took the Tampa course in his own motorhome and found it very worthwhile (he didn't buy his motorhome from Lazy Days). They also instructed his wife in the basics so she would know how to move the motorhome in an emergency. There are also a number of YouTube videos on RV driving, including some from Lazy Days.