ultraglide

RV Insurance - Glass Coverage

C.M. Nelson, welcome to the FMCA Forum.  Nice boost for Safeco.  You might explore your keyboard, it seems your caps lock is on.  You will notice no one here types in all caps.  It is considered impolite to type in all caps.  This applies across the internet, not just here on the FMCA forum.

On 10/24/2014 at 7:43 AM, desertdeals69 said:

"In Az glass coverage is mandatory I think with no deductible."

I live in Phoenix, and AAA on Glendale and 7th st DOESN'T provide windshield coverage for my Coach.

On 10/24/2014 at 8:30 AM, lincolnut said:

Safeco with Glass coverage and just had half of the windshield replaced cost me 500bucks dedictable with 2500 bucks for the glass...

I am happy...........

Mike

I just took out a policy with Safeco thru FMCA for $400 less than my Progressive that I had before joining FMCA.  Not only less premium, but more coverage.  One of which is the comprehensive I chose was $500 deductible.  When I got my quote, it listed glass replacement with no deductible; it was part of the $500 deductible comprehensive.  More liability, more medical, uninsured motorist that included property damage and medical.  They also offer "agreed value" for about an additional $400 a year.  You will pay about $250 for an appraisal.

On 10/23/2014 at 6:18 AM, ultraglide said:

I know that there are a lot of good insurance companies out there. Right now I have Foremost with this motorhome. Before I had Farmers.

When I had Farmers the had glass coverage. Now that my agent has me with Foremost it seems that I have lost the glass coverage.

Is there any insurance out there that does cover glass?

On 7/30/2016 at 6:58 AM, manholt said:

cmnelsonll.  Welcome to the Forum!

When you use all CAPS, it reads like you are mad and screaming!  Other than that Safeco sounds good, but how much is your premium per year?

Also, if you give your coach info, below your name, like Herman and me, we will be able to help you better should you have a problem.

Carl

Mercury