PMBPAB

Class A 36' Cover

We are going to buy a cover for our 36ft Horizon DP and wondered if anyone has had good/bad experiences that they can share?

We are considering (so far) the Adco with Tyvek and the Polypro lll.

Looks like the Adco is about $330 and the Polypro about $380.

Would definitely consider others brands that have shown good durability.

Thanks!

I prefer to put mine in my garage. The people I have talked to that have tried the covers seem to think that they are a hassle. Thats a lot of material to handle and it is usually a several person job on ladders. There can be issues with rubbing your finish when the wind blows and also moisture concerns.

Mine's in a garage. A cover is a royal PITA...hard to put on (how will you get it on the roof?) and take off, have to store it somewhere when gone in the MH, either the MH wears a hole in the cover, or the cover rubs a spot on the MH, if sealed up tight, gets very hot in the summer and moldy during other seasons...depending on where you are. I wouldn't have one. If you can swing it, covered storage is the way to go.

We are going to buy a cover for our 36ft Horizon DP and wondered if anyone has had good/bad experiences that they can share?

We are considering (so far) the Adco with Tyvek and the Polypro lll.

Looks like the Adco is about $330 and the Polypro about $380.

Would definitely consider others brands that have shown good durability.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I don't have a good answer for you as I helped a friend put his on and decided I didn't want to have to do that.

I will caution you to be sure that it doesn't flop and chafe your coach when the wind blows as it will damage the paint.

Bill