huffypuff

New LED Smart TV's

I replace the front 26 inch wide flat analog and rear 19 inch tube in bedroom. I replace them with a 40 inch smart in the front and 32 inch in the rear. I used angle iron to mount solid and flat and Velcro to keep from rattling where it touches the cabinets. I did this before summer end and works great even on antenna. The WiFi works great on them but I haven't tried them at a campground yet. If it does have a good connection at the campground that's not so limited we can watch Netflix on them. I have a repeat router with power antenna to get better WIFI connection. I hate the low grade cables that the campgrounds provide because resolution is very poor. I know I'm spoiled. :lol:

You may find that the WI-FI in many campgrounds doesn't have the capacity to push streaming like Netflix and the like. It is like pushing water through a pipe--if only one person is at the end with a faucet they get all the water that can go through the pipe. If you add more people and faucets it reaches a point where the amount coming out at each faucet is less no matter how much pump pressure you add--only so much volume can fit in the pipe. I worked a seasonal job where they gave us free internet with WIFI. The first few days it was great, then when more employees showed up it took forever to open short streams even in emails and they would stop and start like crazy. You may have to go to a personal hotspot system.

tetonchef,

Where I'm going this winter there are many snowbirds that is going to be there. As there are 4G lte there as well as concentrated users in one area in the thousands. That will overload the towers as I already been warned. I hate to set up an hot spot with it's high cost only to be disappointed.