huffypuff

Tuffy The Cat's First RVing

This will be Tuffy first time going on vacation with us for 2 1/2 months. He is not liking one bit of it. Our dog don't mind it. We will be rolling with him tomorrow morning so hope he is ready.

If you click the picture a few times it will get larger so you can get a better view of him.

He is doing better after we got going. Before we got out of the driveway he slipped his harness to and made a dash to the front door. Then,as we got going he felt more comfortable hiding under a thick blanket on the rear bed. Now that we are stopped for the night he came out to explore. There's hope after all.

He is not having anything to do with me unless I get him can food in the morning. He still don't like it, looks like it's going to be a long 2 1/2 months for him. Maybe when we get to our long term destination on Tuesday he will settle after a few days.

When we think Tuffy is doing better he goes into hiding. Last night he walked the dashboard while parked overnight. This morning he came out and laid down on the couch while I was driving and we commented that he was doing better. Now ever since then he is tucked in his safe spot in a place unreachable.

UPDATE ON TUFFY: We were at our designation for 10 days now and Tuffy seemed fine. This afternoon he managed to escape outside and was no where to be seen. We decided to leave the coach door open and it took awhile but he came back in tonight just after 9:00 PM. Maybe he doesn't hate RVing as much as he thought or maybe he knows home is where his food is. Right now he is looking at the front door for another adventure as it is staying closed.

Since it was my pet that went missing I needed the wine the most. I'll might be inclined to give him some if any is left.

Carl, he is doing great as the king of the house. LOL He wasn't as bad on the ride home either. Maybe next winter he will be ready.

I remember Tuffy running away one night in Kalifornia, is he an "it" or is there several little Tuffys running around now? :wub::lol:

Hope there won't be a really PO'd female waiting next winter! :rolleyes:

Carl C.

Ray, Carl has a new way to carry a cat in the coach, he puts the litter box in the refrigerator. I would like to know how he trained it to open the door.

:D:lol::D

Herman

Is that what you supposed to do with a broken Norcold? Maybe make sure it's a Dometic so no one will complain about it's performance as a litter box. LOL

Is that what you supposed to do with a broken Norcold? Maybe make sure it's a Dometic so no one will complain about it's performance as a litter box. LOL

:D:lol:

Ray.

Did not know you had a dog! Now you got 2, to explain too, why their trips was just an exercise in motion... :lol: My dog would have gone nuts, she loved to travel!!! :wub:

Carl