mdezwarte

Where To Get Collision Repairs In Michigan

I am between Jackson and Chelsea, Michigan. Can you recommend a shop (closer than Holland) that has considerable experience repairing collision damage to a bus-style motor coach? After navigating through parking lots and obstacles (while towing) in six states, to FL and back, the right front of my 1999 ForeTravel U295 got hung up on the earthen berm alongside a parking lot only ten miles from home. It is the worst corner to sustain damage -- has skewed the door opening, stairway and air-operated step. This was day before yesterday, when I had almost made it home from spending DEC in FL.

I feel sick about this :-[ and certainly don't want to get more sick due to choosing the wrong repairs shop. would be a no-brainer if I were closer to TX.
On another forum, people suggested Superior Collision Center, Brighton or Schroeder's Body Shop, Howell.

Welcome to the Forum,

You are correct about Texas. There are several down in Nacogdoches (nac-a-doe-chez), Foretravel and Extreme Graphics. One thing I would do is check with several large truck shops or dealers. They will have knowledge of a good collision shop. If you visit several you can get a consensus as to who you might go to. Also your insurance company might have some suggestions.

If all else fails come to TEXAS.

Herman