jamesvinton

2014 Holiday Rambler Ambassador

Hi Everyone,

We are the proud parents of a new Holiday Rambler Ambassador 36pft on our first long time (3-4 month) trip.

We are currently parked at the Lazydays KOA in Tucson, AZ. Very nice park.

Are there any other 2014 HR Ambassador folks out there? Would love to compare notes.

Jim & Bobbi

2014 HR Ambassador 36pft

James,

Saw your post and evidently no one has a new HR Ambassador. I know it may not be relevant but I have a 2008 Ambassador. Yes we have had a few problems but most are either operator induced or in one case campground induced. H/R is a good brand that has had several owners. ASL now owns H/R and Monaco. Time will tell what they intend to do with these brands and how they interface them with the other brands they own.

Good luck with your purchase. My unit is at Lazy Days in Tucson getting the front door latch fixed.

Jack,

The new Ambassador is nothing like what we got and seems to be an entry lever diesel pusher. Maybe in the future they make a more luxury model that is a little longer and bolder like ours is.

Glad to hear you finally got your door latch.

I have a new link for all HR and Monaco owners for parts. https://rvparts.argrv.com/

Sorry the most east I will be visiting this winter is Quartzsite and Yuma. Otherwise I'm here at Desert Hot Springs till March. I did a stop over at Tucson last winter and may do so next winter.

Good luck with the new coach. We have a 02 HR Imperial, love the quality of the construction....much better designes and workmanship from our Coachman we traded last year for this on.

Joe