dcstein

Need Owner's Manual: 2008 Phaeton 42ft Tag Axle

Just purchased 2008 Phaeton and it does not have the owner information manual that was included at delivery.

I am hoping someone out there could help me with a copy. I would pay costs to copy or it could be emailed to me. Tiffin is sending me the complete owners manual, but this is not the one that goes over all the operating instructions.

The Tiffin owner"s " manual" is in fact a big blue bag which contains not only a generic "owners manual" for the Phaeton, in your case, but also a copy of the documentation for every system that is on your coach, including but not limited to, A/C, heaters, Refrigerator, Microwave, TV's, Jacks, generator, chassis (Freightliner or Spartan) tires, and more. It's a huge pile of paper. The previous owner should have left it with the coach!

The previous owner may well have left the manual with the coach.  I believe that dealers who take a coach in trade immediately seek out and destroy the original manual.  For what purpose I don't know.  If anyone has purchased a used coach through a dealer and found the original owners manual in the coach I'd like to know what dealer!