desertdeals69

Diesel Fuel Prices

Not complaining just an observation. I have 2 kids and 4 grandkids on Oahu. Quick trip of 4 days to help one of my grandsons with his science project.

But having the RV in Hawaii would save you so much money. Think of the cost of hotels! The drive is usually under water but if you catch it in the right ice age you might be able to make it. And once you are in Hawaii how would you ever drive far enough to use a tank of diesel? :lol:

Oh so you aren't paying the $500 per night for a hotel and $200 per day for food..... I have a family of 6 two sons two daughters although one son is on his own. Bottom line RVing is much less expensive than the SUV + hotels and restaurants. HI diesel prices are insane but not too long ago I was paying nearly that in Washington State!

But having the RV in Hawaii would save you so much money. Think of the cost of hotels! The drive is usually under water but if you catch it in the right ice age you might be able to make it. And once you are in Hawaii how would you ever drive far enough to use a tank of diesel? :lol:

When I go to Hawaii I don't have to worry about housing. I just stay with one of my kids! Usually we spent 3 to 5 weeks when were are there.