P21932

Business Cards Online

Hi FMCA!

I saw an ad in Family Motor Coaching magazine stating I could order FMCA business cards online here at the club website. I have looked but all I can find is a form that I can print which is the same as the one in the magazine. Is it possible to order online? Or...does the ad need to be changed? It is very likely I am missing the link, would love some information! I have enjoyed my membership in the short time I have had it and even taken advantage of the Michelin advantage program to replace all 6 of my Class A's tires.

Thanks

Dave

The online ordering process is being rebuilt to conform with FMCA's new membership management software system. I do not know precisely when it will return.

The PDF order form is available on the business card page.

Thanks for pointing out the mention of the online ordering in the magazine ad. I'll see if I can get that updated.

Vista Print was less than $15 for 500 cards. I suppose you could design a card that simulated the FMCA cards, or included your FMCA number in one of the available text fields.

Hi FMCA!

I saw an ad in Family Motor Coaching magazine stating I could order FMCA business cards online here at the club website. I have looked but all I can find is a form that I can print which is the same as the one in the magazine. Is it possible to order online? Or...does the ad need to be changed? It is very likely I am missing the link, would love some information! I have enjoyed my membership in the short time I have had it and even taken advantage of the Michelin advantage program to replace all 6 of my Class A's tires.

Thanks

Dave

Support your local FMCA employee buy them here:

http://www.fmca.com/members/member-business-cards.html

They may be a few dollars more but they are much better quality, nice printing and logo.... and look who you support in the process!!

Jeff Walukonis