dickandlois

How Do You Attach Pictures Or Drawings

I keep trying to send PM's to members with specific pictures or drawings and they appear to being attached, but when I post the information it they are scrubbed from the message - only the text portion goes through.

What part of the process am I missing ???

Also, I appear to be at my maximum for attaching a upload, is this max. connected to my PM also and if so do I go back into my thread post and remove all the pictures?

Rich.

It does look like you have exceeded your upload maximum. Let me look into that. I will send you a private message.

For those who might be interested, here's how to attach a file or image to a PM:

Click "Use Full Editor."
Below the text-entry box, attach files by clicking "Browse."
Find the file on your computer.
Click "Attach this file."
Last, choose "Add to post."

Most of these steps apply to attaching a file or image to a forum post, as well.

It does look like you have exceeded your upload maximum. Let me look into that. I will send you a private message.

For those who might be interested, here's how to attach a file or image to a PM:

Click "Use Full Editor."

Below the text-entry box, attach files by clicking "Browse."

Find the file on your computer.

Click "Attach this file."

Last, choose "Add to post."

Most of these steps apply to attaching a file or image to a forum post, as well.

Well, I finally got to try the steps- using the PM section-open full Editor- the Browse box does not appear?

Must have something set wrong.

Rich.

OK. Herman has a picture of him, Blake, Joe has picture of coach. How do I change my B & W shadow box picture? Tired of the "Casper image"! :(<_<:blink:

Carl

Deb actually put the signature picture up for me. I'm not skooled up enough to figure it out!

I'm actually trying to figure out how to post a picture like Davo did of the new grill he is getting as a gift.

Blake

Carl....I sent you a PM.

Blake

Nice coach! I gave up on posting on the forums, nothing would make them fit. I posted all of my coach photos on the Gallery tab.

I have photos that I want to attach to my profile gallery and I have tried many times over the months. I can't make it work, and although a trucker I am not stupid when it concerns things computer. I am using an iPad because they handle digital camera to computer easily. Sending photos from the iPad photo albums via email is very simple. Why the trouble to my profile gallery? Help!!

ObedB, I have not tried to upload from an I Pad, everything else is difficult, I can imagine that being easy. On a windows computer its easy. I gave up trying to upload photos on the Forums. If they come from my I phone 6 the resolution is too good. My old I phone 4 they worked, or if its a picture from the web like a filter and you save it to your computer to upload that will work sometimes. I think its the pixels in the new I phone camera causing the problem. I have tried several different programs, decreasing the pixels, I gave up.

Thank you!

I'll post some instructions from Deb when she gets a chance......

Basically here's what she said. Use Paint to resize your image. There's a pull-down called resize then click on pixel and keep aspect ratio. Save to one of your drives then check size after you've saved it.......it needs to be less than 80kb.

Blake

Don't save it as an original if you want to keep the resolution. Make a copy and resize the copy. Once posted you can delete the copy and have the full resolution of the original.