wildebill308

Rebate On Shell Rotella T6 & T5

Just a heads up for those who are getting ready to change your oil. I was at Walmart today and noticed that Shell Rotella T6 and T5 have a $5.00 rebate.

I am getting ready to do my annual oil change so I bought 7 gal of T6 It is $19.57 before the rebate so your finished price after the rebate is $14.57.

The rebate has to be in by May 31, 2015.

Bill

I used that rebate a few of months ago. Send in the info on 9 gallons of oil and got back $5.00 and that took over 12 weeks to get. So the limit appears to be one gallon. I sent a complaint email and got no response.

I used that rebate a few of months ago. Send in the info on 9 gallons of oil and got back $5.00 and that took over 12 weeks to get. So the limit appears to be one gallon. I sent a complaint email and got no response.

I sent in 6 coupons from the 6 gallons of oil so we will see I also made copies so if they don't play nice I have back ups. I looked at the instructions and it said $5.00 per gal. We shall see.

Bill

Sams Club and BJs beat this.

Their current 6 gallon case runs about $12.33 per gallon for six gallons.

If they have it in stock. I have never seen T6 in the local stores.

Bill

Sams Club and BJs beat this.

Their current 6 gallon case runs about $12.33 per gallon for six gallons.

That price is for Rotella regular oil, I looked this morning at Sam's club in Bullhead Az.