Sign in to follow this  
wtwalters

INTO Rally in Shreveport, LA

Going to our first FMCA Rally in Shreveport April 26-30.

We've registered. We asked for info package to be mailed.

Cannot find anything out on FMCA site, nor on the INTO site.

Why?

All I want to know is what seminars, exhibitors, etc., etc.....

Would also be nice to know WHERE in the state fairgrounds we'll be parking.

Anyone?

Bill & Cheryl Walters

Bill,

Welcome to the Forum.

Taking Interstate 20 east or west.

Take exit 16/ Jewella St. Turn North to the first street on your right (Fair Ground). It is just before Walgreens.

Follow it around past the Football stadium to the Baseball Field. There you should see the staging area for the Rally.

You might contact FMCA and ask if the packets have been sent out yet.

Go and enjoy, it is a fun place to be.

Herman

Herman,

Thanks for the directions, they are much appreciated!

Yes, I was planning on calling FMCA on Monday, I was just hoping that there was some info on the web, somewhere, about the actual event schedules.

Thanks again,

Bill

We're on the fence on this one. We're new to FMCA and can't really find out much about the INTO Rally. I know the deadline is tomorrow, 25th.

What can we expect as far as vendors, coaches, is the parking level paved, dirt, gravel, etc.

Not a lot of activity on the FMCA website about anything current ??

Bill,

Welcome to the FMCA and the Forum.

The INTO Rally at Shreveport will have Shows Coaches, three nights of entertainment, vendors, and three day of Seminars. All motor homes are parked on asphalt.

The Six-State Rally Association held a Rally last October in Shreveport. INTO Rally will have 30 amp electric [50 amp is sold out]. There will be water at each site and many will have sewer. That being said, as when going to any Rally come with empty holding tanks and Full water, extra long water hose and sewer hose and electrical extension cords with adapters.

There will be vendors and possibly Show coaches. They will have several seminars covering an array of topics. International [iNTO] should have a good rally.

Now a side plug for Six-State Rally association. We are having our Rally this year in Conroe, Texas, October 7 through the 10th. We will have 50 to 60 Vendors, Show coaches and Seminars. We are planning on having a Chili Cook Off. The Rally will be held at the Lone Star Conference Center and the Montgomery County Fair Grounds.

To check on upcoming Area Rallies go the home page for FMCA click on Chapters & Area Rallies.

If I may help you in any way please PM [Personal Message] me.

Again Welcome to FMCA and the Forum.

Herman Mullins

Six-State Rally Association

Southern Region VP.

Herman, thanks for your response. We're going to pass on S'port. But we are really interested in making the rally in Conroe. We lived there from 1985 - early 2000. Been back only one time since then. I had an office on the north loop.

We're going to northern Michigan in Sept with the Newmar Hoots.

Anyway thanks again.