• Announcements

• larrypennington

Update from Texas Assn of Campground Owners re: Evacuees   08/28/17

Good morning, There are now at least 18 privately owned and operated campgrounds and RV parks across Texas that are accepting evacuees. The attached news release, updated from the one the association issued yesterday, includes the names and contact info for the parks. Consumers can also do their own research to identify parks with RV spaces and rental cabins at www.TexasCampgrounds.com and www.TexasCabinRentals.net. Please contact Brian Schaeffer, executive director and CEO of the Texas Association of Campground Owners, on his cell phone at (817) 307-0129 for any questions. We will continue to update this release over the weekend based on the feedback we receive from campgrounds and RV parks across Texas. Many thanks for including our information in your reports yesterday. We appreciate it. Sincerely, Jeff Crider
      (760) 567-9775 (cell)

cwswine   

Well I check out the thread that was posted here to and found a company called "Dave & LJ's in Woodland, WA." funny thing is we have booked a site at the Columbia River Front RV camp grounds in Woodland Washington for our high school reunion in Longview Washington in July and we are looking to have our couch replaced with theater seating.  Wewill have to check them out LOL

Man, if telling people where you live is  an infraction on IRV2, I wonder if there's a violation for telling people where they can go? ?

RexCoach   
On 4/20/2017 at 6:35 AM, cwswine said:

Well I check out the thread that was posted here to and found a company called "Dave & LJ's in Woodland, WA." funny thing is we have booked a site at the Columbia River Front RV camp grounds in Woodland Washington for our high school reunion in Longview Washington in July and we are looking to have our couch replaced with theater seating.  Wewill have to check them out LOL

We had work done there on a prior occasion but the last time we used Dave and LJ's the oak divider between the dinette and (new) couch was deeply scratched. They just could not believe it until their installer fessed up to it. That and their uncaring attitude towards repair the damage, led us to Never use Dave and LJ's again. Since our incident I have met two other owners who sustained damage their coaches with similar attitude after the fact. We had spent over 5K and kinda expected a bit of CS after paying top dollar.

YMMV

Cheryl

Edited by RexCoach
missed a darn word