Odell Family --

Welcome to FMCA and its forum.  There are a lot of good, very knowledgeable folks on this forum who are always willing to provide help.  I too am a member of iRV2 especially for the Newmar Owner's Forum which has been helpful.  But when I really need help, I turn to the FMCA forum and its vast experience with all types of motorhomes and other RVs.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, ISPJS said:

Sounds like there could be several on here that were members of the Montana forum.  Like Wayne, we had a 3400RL, which was our first fiver, and finding that forum was perfect for us as a learning tool.  

I also go back and visit their site from time to time.  

Five, I know what you are saying.  There is still one older gentlemen on the Montana forum that will throw out misinformation from time to time.  Nothing about weights exactly.  If you correct him or disagree it will just go on and on, so it is better just to ignore his posts.

We had a 3400RL also.  Great floor plan.

Regardless of the type of RV we have, we all have similar equipment and can learn from each other. I'm on a couple of forums, one being IRV2. Yep, had my problems, have see posts where I disagree entirely with what is being said but in most cases I "TRY" and refrain from answering in any many that would "set the poster off."

I also learned a great deal from the MOC forum.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:54 AM, wayne77590 said:

I "TRY" and refrain from answering in any many that would "set the poster off."

Ditto.....Sometimes you would like to give em a "blanket party"

On 4/4/2017 at 6:03 AM, Erniee said:

I frequent about 15 rv forums. IRV2 was the only forum that I was put in time out for telling what I do and where I live. Really?? I'm 69 and sure don't need to be in bloody time out. Others can post there that I do flooring and even show my website- but I can't say anything .

Granbury (Pecan Plantation) here. See? You can say that at FMCA 😊