Sign in to follow this  
eight

Video Monitoring Of Motorhome

I would like to install a camera to monitor my dogs when we are out of the motorhome.

We use Apple products with a Verizon hotspot. Any suggestions for this equipment?

As long as you have a router of some sort, look into D-Link. I have the DCS-5009L and it works from where ever I am located. Runs off AC. Remote control it for viewing, left, right, up and down with side to side about 180 degrees and up and down more than sufficient to see the floor/ceiling (Just incase the cat's up there.)

I have not tried it in the MH - yet - but I'm going to see if I can link it to my MiFi.

Presntly at the CG we are in an acquaintance has a D-Llink hooked up to his MiFi. He said hookup was easy using WPS. Video looked good.

We use Net cam by Belkin. It works well with our smart phones. They are relatively inexpensive.  They have night vision and micro phone. If you forget to turn the lights on before leaving for dinner you can still see. If you want to make sure that they are not barking and disturbing the neighbors you can. We have been using this system for 3 years. We have installed in our home also.