Sign in to follow this  
jgallego

Verizon Delphi Connect

I purchased a Verizon Delphi connect this afternoon to try on my motorhome. I was wondering if anybody is currently using it on their motorhome. It connects to your OBD-II connector. It will then allow you to track your motorhome on an smart phone, tablet or computer. It is also a Verizon wireless hotspot. It will also read your trouble codes and give you various data such on the operation of your motorhome. I sure hope it works. I am hooking it up first thing in the morning.

Thanks,

Jaime

Installed the Delphi connect this afternoon and it works great. Although it is not listed as one of the vehicles it is suppose to work on. I installed it on my 2013 Chevrolet Equinox at home first and it worked great just as advertised.

I then went to the storage facility I have the motorhome parked and installed it. It worked great. It automatically picked up the 2013 Ford F53 Chassis, mapped the location where it was parked, amount of fuel, volts in the battery and showed no code alerts. The wifi worked great. You can connect up to five items. The price is not bad a lot cheaper than on star. It cost $99 for the unit. There is a $10 monthly fee. I already had a verizon wireless mifi. I pay $50 a month for 5 gig on the mifi card. They offered me three more gig for a total of 8 gig that I can share between the card and the Delphi for an additional $8.00.

Jaime

You can purchase it at the Verizon Wireless Store. I have been using it since Saturday and it is working well. I currently have a boundary set at my storage facility so that if it move past that boundary I will get a text and e-mail. I also shows your current battery voltage.

Jaime