suannz

New to FMCA

Hi everyone. I'm Su-Ann. My husband Rich and I just traded in a 2015 Forest River Legacy for a 2015 Sunchaser 38Q. Have had our FMCA membership for a year but have not had a chance to join in on the forums, so finally I did it this morning. Glad to be aboard. Hope to get a lot of info on RVing.

suannz

Welcome to the Forum. Have you'all joined a chapter? Chapters are great places to meet new friends. They will all have stories and experiences. Also going to area and National Rallies give you great camping and new friends from all over North America.

Let us know what area you live in and we can direct you to chapters in your area.

Again Welcome.

Herman

suannz

Welcome to the Forum. Have you'all joined a chapter? Chapters are great places to meet new friends. They will all have stories and experiences. Also going to area and National Rallies give you great camping and new friends from all over North America.

Let us know what area you live in and we can direct you to chapters in your area.

Again Welcome.

Herman

Herman, can you guide me to my local chapter? I was going to wait until the Hershey show and ask at the booth.

I live between Philadelphia and Harrisburg PA in the heart of PA dutch country Lancaster County.

Thank you

jleamont,

You can find the list of chapters under the Chapters/Areas tab at the top-right side of the FMCA home page. You can search the list by area or by any key word you would like to use. FMCA has 475 Chapters. There are chapters for most coach manufacturers, engine manufacturers, special interest groups of all kinds as well as a host of area and local groups. Take a look at the list and do a little searching. Most groups have minimal dues so you can join, get their news and maybe get to a rally this spring or summer. There is no limit on the number of chapters you may join so if you find several of interest, join several.

Welcome Su-Ann and Rich! Hope you enjoy the forum! Don't hesitate to post any questions you may have and also share your experiences here or perhaps as a blog.

Thanks Herman, I met a few folks at Hershey in the FMCA booth. I can't seem to find their information, but they were members to our local chapter, if I wait until September at hershey the season will almost be over.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you