huling3

Travel Insurance That Will Return MH

We will be making a 7,000 mile run this fall and my wife wants "vehicle return" insurance if I can't drive.

My current roadside assist will only cover $500.

Any supplements or other coverage for this situation?

It's included in your FMCA Membership. Look for FMCAssist in the benefits. It covers getting the coach back home. You have to pay for operational expenses (fuel, maintenance, etc.). It includes medical evacuation and much more. Check out the details on the banner on the home page or click on this link. Print out your cards with membership information today. How cool is that???

Tom and Louise

Very cool!!!

Thanks a lot, wife feels better already. We will be attending a FMCA rally on the Oregon coast this June so maybe I'll learn to upload a picture and other data.

The great part is we are heading to Edinburg on our road trip. My wife was born there, has family there and we are just starting to explore RV parks nearby. I'll look up Sandpiper as a possibility. We are leaving Oregon sometime in Sept and plan to head back home sometime in October. Six to eight weeks on the road. Give or take!

We just put new trailing arms under her for this trip along with some major suspension upgrades. Maybe we will cross paths. We've had camping rv's for 40 years but now we've upgraded to more creature comforts less camping.

Thanks again,

Fred & Louise Huling

2003 38' Holiday Rambler Ambassador

2012 Ram on a Blackhawk/Invisibrake

I just made a correction to my post above. It does not include medical insurance of any kind. Your own medical insurance should cover you while traveling in the US. Check with your specific plan. If you have Medicare, there are Part B supplements that will cover you while traveling outside the US for the first 60 days (Plan F, G).

I think its really funny, your connection to Edinburg. Two weeks from today we'll set out on our summer travels. We are headed for Newfoundland and Labrador and then will make our way across country to visit our grandchildren in California in October. Last year we spent a week with them at their vacation home in Elkton, Oregon. We have to be home by the end of October so our plans seem to preclude our meeting unless we end up parked at the same RV park sometime during the summer and fall.

Sandpipers Resort is located north of Edinburg where Seminary Road (a northern extension of Sugar Road) ends. It's a beautiful park, really quiet during the summer as most people do what we do, head for cooler climes. So you won't be surprised, it isn't your normal tourist park. Clothing is optional! Bring plenty of sunscreen!

Tom & Louise Butler