uechiyondan

Porch Light on Monaco 2013 Knight

The porch light on our Monaco stopped working last week. I think I have checked the fuse, there is one in the overhead drivers compartment, and it is good. I also checked the relay in the electrical bay. All seem OK, the last time it quit, it was fixed under warranty in Decatur (last June). They replaced the led bulb. I have a copy of the schematic, but that doesn't seem to help much in tracing wires. Any suggestions on where to look or what to do?

Pull the LED bulb and check for power there also making sure there is a good ground. If no power there check for power at the switch and work your way back to the fuse box from there.

18 hours ago, bmiller260 said:

Anyone know the part number for the porch light bulb in a 2013 Monaco diplomat 43dft?  

The number should be on the bulb. Take the old bulb to any parts store they should have replacements. Buy a spare.

Bill

I just pulled the bulb from my Porch Light. The bulb has no Number on it. Do as Bill suggested pull your bulb and take it to Auto Zone. Car Quest, O'reilly's, Nappa, and even Walmart. Get more than 1, you can always use a spare.

Herman