Wheelygoode

Northeastern Area Rally 2015

Hi,

We have been advertising this Northeast Area Rally & Show since late fall in 2014. We can even be found on http://www.thatscamping.com/ under things to do and see in the Northeast Area.

Our website has full details: http://nmafmca.org/

The FMCA magazine, our staff have even been set up at several RV & Camping Shows. We hit various websites and information was sent to many RV dealerships. We are so sorry you missed hearing about us, but it's not to late to join in, would love to have you join us.

National FMCA President Charlie Adcock, & Sr. National Vice President Jon Walker will also be in attendance.

SUMMERTIME FUN AT THE JUNCTION, Essex Junction Vermont July 8-12

Does anyone know if any are planned for PA,NJ,MD, VA in the future?

I would love to go and experience it, working full time with a family makes it tough.

Rally attendance has been on my mind since we joined FMCA in 2010, trying to piece together a place to attend. I was looking at past rally locations trying to see if there was a pattern with a specific date range that I could preplan for. It appears that when you look back over the years the attendance has dropped a bit but so have a fair amount of past locations that did well with attendance with the exception of a few.

That leaves me with a question, is there any plans in the future for NY, OH, NC, MA as in the past or venture out to new areas like PA, MD, NJ, CT, VA. I was trying to get a better understanding of what makes an area desirable for a rally? I realize space is the first concern, my guess would be where a concentration of membership resides would also play a part on the selection and access in and out would also be a concern.

Joe, as the ole real estate saying goes, "location, location ". Space for 1,500+ coaches, rooms for seminars, large area for vendors, large area for entertainment and a state that will allow RV dealers and coach manufacturers to come in. And hopefully in an area that is convenient for both coast.

That is why there are some few places to have large RV Rallies. 

Herman