rdjl972

Thousand Trails News?

My wife and I recently received a call about a week ago from Thousand Trails where we've had a campground membership for about ten years now. It seems there's something going on but they are VERY careful not to say anything to give it away. It seems somewhat sinister. So I thought I'd put it out there to my fellow RVers and ask if anyone knows what's going on? It would be nice to have some heads-up before the call in a few days.

I would VERY much appreciate anything anyone can share.

Thank you,

Rick

My wife and I recently received a call about a week ago from Thousand Trails where we've had a campground membership for about ten years now. It seems there's something going on but they are VERY careful not to say anything to give it away. It seems somewhat sinister. So I thought I'd put it out there to my fellow RVers and ask if anyone knows what's going on? It would be nice to have some heads-up before the call in a few days.

Thank you,

Rick

What was the call about? What is the "NEWS"

Bill

Thank you,

Rick

What was the call about? What is the "NEWS"

Bill