Sign in to follow this  
downadirtroad

Came Full Circle

Hello all, we're back in a motorhome.

Our first "camper" was a 1983 Vogue 36' DP back in 2001. We sold it in 2005 when I had finally had enough of constant maintenance, and bought a 26' bumper pull camper. The bumper pull was great, had a slide so more room, and was very easy to maintain. It worked well for us until 2012 when we eventually sold it as well.

Then we went to a gooseneck enclosed trailer that I built very, very basic living quarters in for my 4x4 trips with the guys, but the wife was not impressed with what I thought were adequate arrangements.

So the trailer went down the road and we're back in a motorhome, although this time a much more conservative and I pray nightly, a less costly, motorhome. lol.

This one is a 2002 National RV Dolphin 35' with 2-slides on the workhorse chassis. We have had it in our possession for a total of 3-hours so far and are very much looking forward to the adventures from here.

We haven't joined any local chapters yet, but look to do so. Anyway, we are looking forward to learning about the motorhome lifestyle and making good friends.

Dave & Wendy