DBeattie

Michelin Tire Program And Canadians

I joined the FMCA so I could take advantage of the Michelin Tire program.

When I tried to buy tires through Tire Craft in Edmonton (the only tire store listed in my area who participate) they told me they are not involved in this program because they had issues with the program in the past.

I had to pay full price for my tires so won't be renewing my FMCA subscription.

I saved $100 per tire June of last year, but it was in the states. Perhaps the program does not work as well up north?

This forum alone is worth the money to me.

Hope you change your mind.

D,

Did you contact FMCA with regards to the tire program. If you do they can help resolve your dilemma. I have not participated in the program but believe it is best to go through the FMCA Office.

Please don't bail, there are so many other great things FMCA has to offer.

Herman

The Michelin Program is handled in Canada on a case by case basis. My understanding is the Dealers in Canada are independent and must be willing to work with Michelin to offer the program. If the Dealer is not willing to work with Michelin, we unfortunately cannot force them to participate. I am sorry the Dealer you used was not willing to participate in the program, however we do have many other benefits that I hope you will be able to use. Please feel free tocontact the FMCA Office at 800-543-3622 if you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance.