wayne77590

Velvac 714881 Mirror

Just be sure to use the blue Loctite so you can take the screws lose if you decide to.

Bill

There is also green Loctite that is a little easier to remove when you have to and still holds very well. There is also a purple one, but I don't know what it is for. Check the Loctite website and they have a chart of which color to use for most any application. Just don't use red for anything you might want to remove ever!

What we did in CO before I left, is take out the screw and drilled 1/16" into arm, replace screw and tightened. Had to re tighten today.

The worst road I have been on in years! I-40E in the last 60 miles of Arkansas! :angry: I thought I-10, between Lafayette and Henderson Bayou, LA was the pits...it's as soft as a pillow!!! :lol:

Carl <_<

Yes it is! We ran that section of I-40 in December 2013, it cracked the exterior wall on my Class C.

There is also green Loctite that is a little easier to remove when you have to and still holds very well. There is also a purple one, but I don't know what it is for. Check the Loctite website and they have a chart of which color to use for most any application. Just don't use red for anything you might want to remove ever!

This is why I recommended the blue 242 and because it is the easiest to find.

http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/10/15/t_lkr_blue/overview/Loctite-Threadlocker-Blue-242.htm

Bill