JustCruzzin

Well We Did It

I sure hope your cat rides better than Ray's!

He hated the 2015 Tiffin Allergo Open Road, to noisy and it road like a tank and he hid in the back most

of the time while driving. But with our Country Coach he enjoys walking around and finding new

places to sit while traveling. The air ride made all the difference in the world for him and us. Once you

own a DP, you'll never go back.

Congrats justcruzin on your decision,my wife and I did the same thing.

We traded our 2010 FLEETWOOD jamboree sport for a 2007 Monaco knight 38 Pdq, it has a 330 Cummins vs the v10 in the Class C.

I love the low noise and visibility of the DP.

When you do plan on being at a rally go register/sine up with Blue OX the very first thing. They only do so many per rally so you want to get on the list as quick as you can. They came to the coach and picked up the tow bar basically rebuilt it re certified it and brought it back for $30.00. :D

Yes it never hurts to look in the for sale listings. I found mine on Craig's list.

Bill

Roadmaster will check every one of their tow bars for free. They go around and inspect everyone that has one of theirs and if there is a problem they will take care of it.

Roadmaster will check every one of their tow bars for free. They go around and inspect everyone that has one of theirs and if there is a problem they will take care of it.

Interesting that I have never seen them or seen advertising saying they offer that service at rally's or shows. I did not see them at Perry Ga. this last time. I will be at the FMCA 6 state in Conroe next month and I will look for them.

Bill

Congrats justcruzin on your decision,my wife and I did the same thing.

We traded our 2010 FLEETWOOD jamboree sport for a 2007 Monaco knight 38 Pdq, it has a 330 Cummins vs the v10 in the Class C.

I love the low noise and visibility of the DP.

Thanks and Congrats on your Coach, google searched your Coach looks like a great choice. :)

Looks like I have a second choice, Thanks for the heads up. :)

I have a Roadmaster. At the Reunion in Redmond, OR. they came over and lubed mine, while I was at a meeting. They left a card

with info on what they did.

When I towed my CC 3/4 ton 4x4 Chevy Duramax, I used a 10,000 pound Blue Ox! For a Jeep, I felt it was overkill, besides it was heavy!

So, I went back to Roadmaster. I gave the Blue Ox too Herman last March.

They are in competition, so it makes good business sense, to give free service at Rallies....happened in AZ. at a Good Sam rally in 12'

Also!

Carl

I run the Demco Commander, no concerns so far and its 3 yrs old, still works like the day I bought it, the folks at Demco are very nice, family owned company. One thing that sold me (besides the price) was it has the safety cables and light cord attached to it so there is no chance of anything dragging on the ground, so if the light cord becomes unplugged it will just hang.

Carl, never happed to me but I see it quite a bit, not sure if it was routed wrong and got snagged when turning or if its from the weight of the cord bouncing down the road and the connector lids are not properly positioned to lock the connector into the sockets?

I just followed a Class C Sunday from Hershey with no toad lights when I backed off I could see the cord under the front of his Jeep Liberty bouncing off the highway.

I use a Velcro strap to keep the coil cord from sagging/dragging. I just had to tape up some damage I found where something had hit and cut the outer covering.

Bill