dc27526

Looking For Plumbing Fitting

Newmar Ventana 2015, Black and grey waste water outlet, The 6" hole in bottom of bay is located where a 90 or 45

elbow won't work. In cold weather I have ripped 2 waste hoses trying to make connection, Is their some type of fitting

that will work?

Headed to Darlington Speedway for Bojangles 500

dc27526,

Just a suggestion. Until you can find a solution you could connect your discharge hose straight out, drain your tanks then remove the hose.

Then I would contact Newmar and see if they have a solution.

Herman

Just a suggestion, make a very short flex hose extension, parts can be obtained at most Walmart stores that have RV supplies, or any other camping store, straight down through 6 inch hole,then use a 90 degree elbow. Also, most of the waste valve assemblies are adjustable to

other angles if the valves can be moved and still have room to be pulled for release.

dc27526,

I had the same problem with my outlet. However a 45 degree elbow will work if you move the PVC connection up or down. I leave my 45 degree elbow attached to my drain hose and it works fine with no abrasion on the hose. It does take a bit of positioning of the PVC but it will work.

I had the same problem, the hole in the bottom of the compartment is not aligned with the pipe. I bought a Camco adapter #39847, 45 degree swivel fitting for my sewer connection. the only concern I have with this set up is I also use "Critter guards", since the swivel is larger than a sewer hose it doesnt fit correctly, but still works.

I plan on either correcting the hole location or modifying the critter guard to fit better.