Sign in to follow this  
redldr1

New Members From North Georgia

Hello,

My wife and I recently purchased our first motorhome a 2016 Forest River Sunseeker 2400W MBS. We chose the 2400W for its open floor plan and the M-B Sprinter chassis. It is normally just the two of us and the 2400W makes an ideal sized "couples coach" for us. Ordering it allowed us to customize it a bit and set it up the way we wanted. Prior to our "W" we owned several travel trailers ranging from small hybrids up to big slide out units. I just finally got tired of hooking and unhooking travel trailers! :rolleyes: Last week we visited Acme Dolly Company and picked up a dolly for our Ford C-Max so I think I have most of the big bases covered now.

We are interested in chapters in our general area and touring. We have plans to visit Glacier NP and Yellowstone NP next summer and then Alaska in 2017. Plus I'm always trying to learn more about our RV's and enjoy modding them to make them more comfortable for us.

Regards,

Wayne & Christine.

Welcome to the Forum!

Never had a tt, something about getting wet in a storm. In a coach you need not get soaked waiting to hook up in campground or just riding it out in a rest area! Generator and the comforts off home, with a cold fridge.

Sounds like you got the year well planed. If you have not done it yet, go to main site, log in and click on Chapters...we got something for every taste.

If your a golfer, Google Swinging Golfers (SWG Web ) and get a list off our rally's.

Enjoy the ride!

Carl