Sign in to follow this  
MONTIE

Window Vents covers

I am not sure this is the right place but I have been trying to find the little plugs that fit in the vents at the bottom of the windows. I understand the vents are for draining the water, but I have seen some people with the plugs I am trying to find. They are manufactured by Atwood and I have searched their site and still can't find them. They stop the wind noise.

Help.

I got a complete set for our rig from our motor home manufacturer before Monaco went bankrupt. I understand that the parts department is back up and running again under the new Monaco LLC/Navistar Corporation. If you have a Monaco, Holiday Rambler, Safari or Beaver you might try contacting them. I have the following contact for Monaco LLC: 877 4Monaco (877-466-6226).

If you don't have a Monaco, you might try your manufacturer or give Atwood a call. You will need to know how many you need for the right side and left side of the motor home. They're cheap, I'd order extras. I have a bad history of snagging them when washing windows or hitting them with a wash brush! They break really easily, more so as they age.