fhutson

Leveling Jack Pump/Reservoir Location: '07 Monaco Diplomat

fhutson,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Sorry, I don't have specific information on your coach. If the jacks are working, you should be able to locate it by the noise the motor makes when you deploy the jacks.

Are you having a problem with the jacks? If so, what brand? Model if you have that info handy?

fhutson,

You might try looking under your steps. You can see them by looking under the passengers side front corner. :o If that is where it is you may access the top of the unit by looking under the top step. There should be a removable tub and another tub that is held in place by several screws. remove the second tub and you should be looking at the top of the reservoir. It is most likely an HWH unit and takes ATF fluid.

This is where my reservoir is located on our Monaco. :)

Herman

Our 2008 H/R Ambassador has the hydraulic leveling system behind the side radiator. You will need the special key to to open the door to the radiator and also to swing the radiator out to get to the hydraulic system. Hopefully yours is like mine.

Call Monaco Customer Service, (877) 466-6226, business hours M-F. Give them your coach number, that is the last six digits of the unit serial number. Don't confuse the VIN with this number, the coach number is Monaco's serial number for the coach and the last six digits is all they need to know to find the records on your coach. When you call, ask for technical support. If you are having a problem with your leveling system, be ready to give them details of your problem, they may be able to suggest possible solutions or identify problems with parts that need replacement. You can also reach the parts department using this phone number and can schedule factory service center visits to get work scheduled for your coach through this number as well. Good luck.

Hi. I have a 2007 Monaco Knight. My hydraulic pump for the leveling jacks is located behind the air conditioning door, on the roadside rear. You need a special key to open the swing door. The actual fan swings out on hinges and behind this is the hydraulic pump and reservoir.

The door has vents for the actual fan.