royclem

2015 Tiffin Allegro Breeze

We're currently looking at a 2015 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR. Does anyone have any info on this coach or the Tiffin company??

This is a beautiful motorhome, Tiffin is a family owned company with an excellent reputation for quality and customer service. I do not own one right now so I am not biased in my opinion,well maybe a little.

One of the nicest things about the Breeze is that it's built on Tiffins own Power glide chassis. Having been stuck between a coach builder and the chassis builder on a few occasions i can tell you it's nice when you can take a coach in for service and not get treated like a tennis ball being smacked back and forth between manufacturers trying to get problems resolved.

I don't think you can go wrong with a decision to buy a Tiffin product

As we were researching motor homes prior to our purchase 3 months ago, in our price range we narrowed it down to Tiffin or Newmar and then started looking. We wanted one that was previously owned so we started looking at these two brands. We found a Newmar and bought it but I think we would also have been happy in a tiffin.

Tiffinrvnetwork.com will give you more information than you can stand, both the good and the bad. TRVN is NOT run by or supported by the Tiffin company, just a bunch of Tiffin owners!

The Tiffin Breeze model can be serviced by Freightliner and the 2015 models have a Navistar Maxxforce engine. Starting with the 2016 model year, the breeze will have a Cummins diesel engine instead of the Maxxforce. It is a definite improvement and the new Breeze models are just now starting to appear at dealerships.

As far as the Tiffin brand is concerned, they build a quality coach and stand behind their products.