talgutbir

Place To Leave RV Near IAH Airport

When I was in Houston early October I stayed at Eastlake RV Resort, 11802 Lockwood Rd, Houston, TX 77044, (832) 243-6919 http://www.eastlakervresort.com/You might call them.

Or try Northlake RV Resort, 1919 Humble Westfield Rd, Houston, TX 77073,, (281) 209-1770, http://northlakervresort.com/.

Both are fairly close to the airport.

Bill

Let us know what you are looking for and we may be able to help. We have a number of members in the Houston area:

Storage outdoors with/without shore power.

Covered storage with/without shore power.

Enclosed storage (garage) with/without power.

Either of the above. I don't need power. We are flying to Canada between Dec 20th- 31st. Being full time and on a budget we would like to avoid the $40 avarage per day leaving the RV in a regular RV park.

I was surprised to see that most parks around the airport don't offer "parking" spots.

Hopefully someone who stores their coach in that area can check with their storage facility to see what might be available for you.

I would be glad to check the storage facility where we keep ours, but it is 55 miles south of IAH.

Google RV storage Houston TX ..

Gives map and dozens of spots... center the map on airport and some "Click-on" dots in area say they have open and enclosed RV storage ??

Our coach will be in the shop for the Christmas holidays (undergoing some updates). You're more than welcome to store your coach in our garage during that period of time. We have 50a shore power. It's an enclosed garage next to our home in a "acreage" neighborhood. No charge!

We live 20 miles north of IAH (George Bush). Please send a PM if you are interested.

Blake