Sign in to follow this  
adrainey

Propane System Refill

2005 Fleetwood Expedition diesel.

Propane refill is small tube passenger side near rear wheels? How do they refill without bleed and large reverse screw

Normal propane fill?

Dudley

Are you sure this is not a remote outlet for grille or stove connection. I would be surprised if fill is not at the tank. There should be a valve with the threaded fill connection. Tanks are normally in an open air compartment.

REMOTE LP GAS TANK FILL
(If Equipped)
The LP gas tank is located between the chassis frame rails. The remote fill is located at the rear passenger side luggage compartment.

09-1 page from the 2005 endeavor manual.

Here is link for the entire owners manual, you will find it very helpful. You will need Adobe pdf reader loaded on your computer to read it.

I suggest printing it out and keeping in the rv for anytime reference, total 98 pages, have plenty of paper, also save it and store in your document library on your computer.

http://fleetwoodrv.com/partsandservice/manuals/2005_providence.pdf

Good luck learning the new unit and happy travels, Kay

I would look in the last compartment on the passengers side. This compartment can not be locked by Federal Law so it will be the one with no lock.

The propane dealer will know how to fill the tank.

Bill

I installed a center mounted tank for my generator. It has a remote fill panel that consist of the standard threaded fitting, bleed screw and a rocker switch for the solenoid shut off valve.