rwitt

Portable Surge Guard

1 hour ago, Manholt said:

Joe and Bill.  Glad your cool, I should be there but I have a Oral post implant appointment the 18th...there fore I'm in a oven at 7K feet ! :(

Rich.  Generally it's cooler in thin air! :D:P

Hope all goes well with your procedure.

Bill

Carl, Is home in NM? Yes I hope so as well. A few years back, 10 maybe, I fainted about 15 seconds after getting up to take a pee in the middle of the night. To make a long story short I ended up with two implants, wonderful solution to a real problem. To bad the insurance companies don't take care of them.

Bill Edwards

No.  I like many Texans go to Ruidoso to escape the humidity and heat.  Did not work well this year !  :lol:  Normally I come here first, then continue to W. Colorado, in the San Juan Mountains.  Don't have the time this year! :(

Ah! Weather. We have been on the Left Coast for the last month and a half with absolutely wonderful temperatures. I think we ran the AC 2 or 3 times when the temp was going to 80˚ and we wanted the pup to be comfortable. Yep she could withstand that but whet the heck - electricity is included in the price of the stay.

Presently here in Petaluma, CA at 10:30 p.m it is 59˚.  Supposed to get down to 54˚ tonight. Nice sleeping with the window open and blankets piled on. It's supposed to go up to 82˚ on Wed and that's okay with the nice constant breeze.

Also on 30 amp right now with a dogbone hooking the 30 amp to the PT-50C (50 plug) portable surge protector. Not worried about AC/Heat as the Electrical Management System (EMS) will handle it.

Wayne.

I'm quite sure, that there are more than just me, that feel sorry for your predicament...:P

Carl

I think it was Herman who was worried the portable surge guards were not waterproof. Well I have been testing my surge guard for the last couple of days and it has been thoroughly exposed to the elements. When I was unhooking in Saxon, WI yesterday in a heavy rain a little green frog jumped out of the locking device. I think they are plenty waterproof. 

Bill

13 hours ago, Manholt said:

Wayne.

I'm quite sure, that there are more than just me, that feel sorry for your predicament...:P

Carl

I have some warm sweaters I can loan Wayne till he can get back to warmer climates. 

Carl, the frog was in the security device as it had collected some water. 

Bill

On 7/12/2016 at 6:49 AM, Manholt said:

Wayne.

Carl

Yes, and I feel your pain and sweat also. :-)

19 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

I have some warm sweaters I can loan Wayne till he can get back to warmer climates. 

Carl, the frog was in the security device as it had collected some water. 

Bill

Bill, went riding down Hwy 1 today off of Tomales Road and to where 101 and Hwy 1 intersect.  At one point in the ride this afternoon the temp gauge on the car read 56˚. 

Just thinking of y'all.