rfsod48

Carrying a Stepladder for Washing Motorhome Windows

I have a Telescoping Ladder In the bay Which I have never used. I keep it on board Just in case I need to fix an awning or something. For Windows And even washing I use A Swiffer Mop handle and micro fiber towels And terry cloth towels. I also Have a telescoping Windshield brush handle I can use to scrub if needed.Using a collapsible bucket and a couple of drops of Dawn, I can make short work of the bugs on the windshield. After scrubbing them I use a clean microfiber on the Swiffer handle Regular glass cleaner to finish the job. I have found That Windshield washer Refill fluid Branded to remove bugs, usually green in color, is the best window cleaning solution there is. I put that in A spray bottle and use it like Windex It can be used in full sun without any streaking. The Swiffer Mop handle Discovery has kept my feet firmly planted on the ground for the last 6 years. Forgive all the errant capital letters And blame it on my tablet dictation software.

I have a Telescoping Ladder In the bay which I have never used. I keep it on board just in case I need to fix an awning or something.

For windows and even washing I use a Swiffer Mop handle in microfiber towels and terry cloth towels.

I also have a telescoping windshield brush handle which can be use to scrub if needed.Using a collapsible bucket and a couple of drops of Dawn, I can make short work of the bugs on the windshield.

After scrubbing them I use a clean microfiber on the Swiffer handle and regular glass cleaner to finish the job. I have found that windshield washer refill fluid branded to remove bugs, usually green in color is the best window cleaning solution there is. I put that in a spray bottle and use it like Windex You can use it in full sun without any streaking. The Swiffer Mop handle Discovery has kept my feet firmly planted on the ground for the last 6 years.

This is what I carry. Not real easy to open and close but serves so many useful purposes. Have another 3-stepper that I pull out for cleaning windshield when I fuel.

Al.

I used to have one, but gave it to a friend for his 5th wheel. He's 73 like me, but he's 5'4" and I'm 6'8" ! His moving parts work better than mine! :lol:

Carl

Herman. Good morning.

I got into "barn" in Gladewater, hooked up and a glass of good wine in hand :) , at 4:45pm yesterday! :D Ran on CC at 63mph. I-20 is a very rough road from Meridian to just west of Shreveport ! <_< Jackson, Vicksburg, Monroe and Shreveport, I can only run at 45-55 thru town and even that will beat you up ! :angry: I wonder how a gasser does it in one piece! :o:rolleyes:

Where you at? I forgot to tell you, I left Perry at 8:30am, Monday...went to INTO get together Sunday at 1:30pm. Too late to leave as planned. :P

Carl

My rear ladder is 2 piece and I can't travel with the bottom half on so hanging anything on it won't work for me. I did buy the same ladder that Herman has and I have to say, it works great. Very sturdy and folds to a 7 foot long x 4" square. Easily reaches any height on the coach and stores easily taking up hardly any room.

I think another good ladder is called little giant. That thing can replace so many ladders that it should have a cheat sheet to go with it.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/alta-one-m17-multi-use-ladder/prod18983489.ip?pid=_CSE_Google_PLA_Ladders_&_Stepstools&source=ifpla&CAWELAID=730010300000544649&adid=22222222627000033615&veh=sem