Sign in to follow this  
Bigdan43

RV Storage Near Houston, TX

Hi,

We are considering storing our RV near Houston,Tx when we are not using it.

We believe we would like it to be inside versus covered. It is a bit larger at 40ft, so we will need a large space. Does anyone have a recommendation of facilities they are aware of or have used.

Also, it doesn't have to be in the Houston area, that is just the area we felt may be best for us.

Thanks,

Kirby and Marilyn Dixon

2000 American Eagle

2014 Grand Cherokee

This is where I keep mine. It is located in Pasadena, Tx just outside of Houston. It is fully enclosed lockable door congrete on floor metal building with separte stalls for your Motorhome.

Owners Name: Jim Thomason

3142 Westside

Pasadena, Tx 77504

Phone Number (713) 944-4068

Jaime

Friends,

Let me start off with my wishing each and everyone a "MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR".

It is such a pleasure reading questions from folks and the many answers and suggestion for all. We have all read the very helpful replies and the many Humorous ones too.

I have come to know so many of you from the computer screen and have met several in person. I made a suggestion to Todd Moning that could we have a meet and greet in Perry next year. Todd took it and ran with it. Several people in Cincinnati, Todd Moning, Doug Uhlenbrock and Brett Wolfe are looking at a time and space where we might have a get together. They are looking for an area and time that will not conflict with shows and seminars.

If you would be interested in attending, please send me a PM and I will put together a list of those that would like to meet their Forum friends face to face.

This is and open invitation to everyone that will be in Perry. Lets call it something like "The Forum Happy Hour" or "The Forum Meet & Greet". It was suggested we could bring your beverage of choice (Adult Beverages will have to be checked into) and a snack.

Again MERRY CHRISTMAS and may all your bumps on the road be small.

Herman